The CUT-160PRO plasma cutter is designed for heavy-duty plasma cutting service. With up to 160 Amp of cutting power, the original unit has proven its performance and reliability in industrial and fabrication settings since 2015. The newest plasma cutters version has been redesigned for a more compact stature. The IGBT inverter plasma cutting machine design is reliably engineered to provide heavy-duty service with a 60% duty cycle at maximum amps. This is enough to sever metal up to 55mm thick when needed.
For daily use, it works great for regularly cutting 1-30mm thick plate metal, and when called upon, makes a clean cut up to 1-40mm.
1. 3ph/220V input power allows even 160A cutting capacity.
2. Able to be connected with CNC equipment to achieve automatic cutting function; the connector is optional.
3. MULTI-FUNCTION two in one, optional MMA function.
4. Powerful cutting capacity, narrow cutting seam, and clean cutting edge.
5. 2T/4T self-locking function.
6. Pilot Arc Starting increases cutting capability and cutting speed, improving the service life of the torch kit.
7. Heavy-duty cycle for industrial use.
3M(L) 3*6mm²+1*4mm² power cable
5M(L) P80 cutting torch 10mm²
3M(L) 16mm² ground cable with 300A clamp
3M(L) gas hose