The TIG-315PW AC DC TIG Welder is an inverter based TIG welding machine that utilizes the most advanced inverter technology. Multi-function digital control welding machine, features DC TIG, pulsed DC TIG, pulsed AC TIG, and MMA welding in one unit; simple design, small size, lightweight, and multilayer control circuit board, ensures high reliability and longer service life, enables this AC/DC TIG welding machine to afford the user far more and better range of settings for each specific weld.
The high frequency & high voltage arc ignition circuit, It is capable of both HF TIG and Stick welding. The TIG-315PW is capable of welding with either AC or DC current. This allows the user to choose DC current welding for carbon steel, stainless steel, copper and many other metals, while also being equipped with the ability to switch over to AC welding commonly used in welding aluminum and aluminum alloys, magnesium and even TIG brazing.
Also fully capable MMA stick welding function in either AC or DC with stinger included. Water cooler and heavy duty welding cart are included.
1. Multi-function digital control welding machine, features DC TIG, pulsed DC TIG, pulsed AC TIG, and MMA welding in one unit; simple design, small size, lightweight, and multilayer control circuit board, ensures high reliability and longer service life.
2. Thanks to the secondary inverting technology, it features pure square wave output, excellent arc force performance, and wide cleaning range to ensure high-quality welding results.
3. It features excellent weld characteristics; easy arc starting; reliable and stable arc performance.
4. Thanks to the high frequency & high voltage arc ignition circuit, it realizes excellent arc starting with a 99.9% success rate, especially suits for different types of spot welding.
5. Pulsed welding with adjustable pulse frequency, achieving high-quality welding of thin metal sheets, dissimilar metal, materials of different thicknesses, and even the requirements of double-sided forming welds.
6. Available to adjust current freely with a foot switch; When it starts to spit wires during welding, use it to increase current value and make rapid heating; Once welding ends, use it to decrease current to generate a weld seam. With a foot switch, it is able to improve welding efficiency and reduce welding difficulties to ensure welding quality.
7. Overheat protection improves the high reliability of the machine.